Reg.datum
    jan 2010
    Förnamn
    Emil
    Län
    Stockholm
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Rasmus Visa inlägg
    Man sänker för att man gillar att köra bil och inte SUV
    Och du genar ändå inte över refugen eftersom dina fälgar inte gillar refuger
    Fråga Björn om hans fälgar kanske gillar refuger =)
    /Emil
    2010 - 2013: Mini Cooper S Cabrio 2005

Betalande Medlem Luc!fears avatar
    Reg.datum
    jul 2007
    Förnamn
    Dan
    Län
    Kalmar
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av TheGard Visa inlägg
    Diesel!!! Djävulens drivmedel...... Usch o fy!
    Ja, ett dj_vla vrid är det i dom... (dieslarna alltså)
    Behöver inte växla hela tiden...
    BESTÄLLD: MINI Cooper Clubman JCW All4 LCI -2020 Enigma Black Metallic, rött tak & speglar.
    NUVARANDE: MINI Cooper Clubman S JCW -2016 Chilli Red, tak & sidospeglar i svart.
    SÅLD: MINI Cooper Clubman S JCW -2013, White silver metallic,tak, sidospeglar, c-stolpe & fäljar i
    svart.
    SÅLD MINI Cooper Countryman SD All4 - 2012, Absolute black metallic & även tak.
    SÅLD: Mini Cooper S JCW, -05, Hyper blue med svart tak.

Life's too short not to

MIN gamla BILTRÅD: här

Medlemsansvarig Hagatorpets avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    Förnamn
    Owe
    Län
    Västra Götaland
    diesel är grejen för alla som är inne, även när man är ute och kör
    //Owe Ericson
    "Johnny" Mini Cooper JCW
    "Lilla Blå" Mini Cooper S -04 Såld
    "Viking" Mini Clubman D -10 gett bort till dottern

MINI-galning dvoraks avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2008
    Förnamn
    Peter
    Län
    Västra Götaland
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Luc!fear Visa inlägg
    Ja, ett dj_vla vrid är det i dom... (dieslarna alltså)
    Behöver inte växla hela tiden...
    Problemet för mig är att jag tycker att de har ett dåligt vrid. Visst, de peakar högt, men de har ingen jämn kurva. De levererar ganska dåligt med vrid över resten av registret. Lägg där till att de inte varvar så högt, det gör kurvan ännu snävare...

Jag har fortfarande inte kört en diesel jag tycker om. Det är karaktären som jag har svårt för.
    Sugmotorer är fortfarande min favorit (är inte riktigt vän med turbon i min S, jag hade faktiskt hellre haft kompressorn. De ändrar inte karaktären på motorn från N/A lika mycket som en turbo).

MINI-galning Gustav2000s avatar
    Reg.datum
    mar 2010
    Förnamn
    Gustav
    Län
    Sockholm
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av TheGard Visa inlägg
    Diesel!!! Djävulens drivmedel...... Usch o fy!
    word!
    Vi syns på raserbanan!
    "I love his MINI, we motor."
    50% BMW & 50% love

Styrelseledamot MrCoopers avatar
    Reg.datum
    mar 2006
    Förnamn
    Noel
    Län
    Västra Götaland
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Christel Visa inlägg
    .Är det något speciellt man ska tänka på i övrigt när man köper en sådan bil?
    Du skriver inte något om vilket motoralternativ du funderar på. Det skiljer lite i vad som ingår i Chili paketet beroende på vilken motor du väljer.

Men Chili paketet är prisvärt och det "bör" du lägga till. Det är lätt att stirra sig blind på allt som man kan lägga till och prislappen drar fort iväg.

Men några saker kanske:

• Klimaautomatik (bara att ställa gradtal så regleras allt per automatik)
    • Vita blinkersglas (så bilen känns 2000-tal och inte 90-tal)
    • Xenonljus ger både bra ljus och ser trevligt ut på bilen. Ingår i Chili paketet för S:en men inte för de andra.
    • Automatiskt avbländningsbar backspegel
    • Multifunktionsratt med bl a farthållare
    • Vi har något som frugan uppskattar (men det kanske är standard?). Innebär att bilen håller kvar bromsverkan när man släppt pedalen i backe så hon slipper dra handbromsen för att vara säker på att få dragläge smidigt.
    • Jag tycker att Sportknappen på Dieseln är riktigt trevlig. Den ökar gasresponsen drastistiskt så man slipper trycka så hårt på gasen, även styrresponsen ökar.

Det var några saker som jag tycker är rätt bra att ha.
    Lycka till med köpet, du har många sköna mil framför dig...
    /Noel
    - Det är inte de höga farterna som dödar utan de snabba stoppen. Så full fart spar tid! -

Jaxon: F56 Works 2020
    Steve: R52 Works
    SÅLD: Zeke: Countryman SD All4 2017
    SÅLD: Grinchen: Countryman SD
    SÅLD: Morris: Clubman Works
    SÅLD: Blåmesens tråd:
    MINI Clubman D
    SÅLD: MCS '03 DS/W, Bonnet Stripes, Aerogrill, ALTA 15%, MTH tunerfile

Hittade lite mer info på TotalMINI.com om faceliften och vad som kommer som vissa tillval.

"The MINI model family is sharpening up its act in terms of design, driving fun, efficiency and individuality. With the MINI, MINI Clubman and MINI Convertible, the only maker of independently developed premium small cars will continue to boast both the most varied and most appealing model range in the segment. Nine years after its relaunch, the inimitable essence of MINI can be seen both in the new MINI family and in the imminent arrival of the next model designed exclusively for the brand: the MINI Countryman. The new MINI family, the MINI Countryman and the further additions to the range scheduled to arrive in the near future will see MINI strengthen its position as the original premium small car maker.

Eye-catching design modifications, additional engine variants, an all-new selection of diesel engines and innovative new equipment features give the MINI family fresh impetus to continue its history of success in the small car segment. The changes introduced for the MINI, MINI Clubman and MINI Convertible underpin both the unique premium character of the brand and the leading position in the marketplace of each individual model in terms of driving fun and efficiency. The range of typically MINI customisation options available for the cars – which are each built precisely according to customer specifications – is more appealing and extensive than ever.

At the global market launch of the new MINI family on 18 September 2010 the range of engines for the MINI, MINI Clubman and MINI Convertible will include a brace of all-new diesel units in addition to the extensively upgraded petrol variants already available. The four-cylinder units stand out with their greater pulling power, efficiency and smoothness – qualities developed on the back of the BMW Group’s outstanding expertise in the field of engine development. Added to which, far-reaching MINIMALISM technology helps to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. The new MINI One D (66 kW/90 hp) and new MINI Cooper D (82 kW/112 hp) set a new benchmark in efficiency with average fuel consumption of 3.8 litres per 100 kilometres (74.3 mpg imp) in the EU5 test cycle and CO2 emissions of 99 g/km. The variety within the model range is broadened further by the new MINI One D Clubman and the new MINI Cooper D Convertible, the first ever open-top MINI with a diesel engine.

The modified design of the MINI, MINI Clubman and MINI Convertible accurately showcases the increased sporting potential of the three models through a number of details. At the same time, a selection of clever touches, together with new wheel variants, paint finishes and optional extras, accentuate both the elegance and premium character of the MINI family. The new geometry of the front bumper on each model allows them to meet increasingly stringent pedestrian protection requirements even more effectively. All models come with LEDs for the rear lights, as well as the dynamic brake light function.

Inside the cars, the newly designed controls for the audio and air conditioning systems ensure optimised functionality and ergonomics. The cutting-edge exclusivity of the interior is further underlined by extremely harmonious colours and high-quality materials. The model-specific selection of seat upholstery, trim elements and Colour Lines has also been extensively updated.

An array of new exterior paint finishes and wheel designs is available for the MINI, MINI Clubman and MINI Convertible to complement their refreshed styling. Chili Red is now available – exclusively for the MINI John Cooper Works and MINI John Cooper Works Clubman – as a contrast colour for the roof and exterior mirror caps. Meanwhile, three “design worlds” – Rally, Classic and Scene – have been introduced to underpin configurations tailored to the customer’s personal style. Each comprises a carefully coordinated combination of body paint finish, roof colour, wheel design, upholstery, trim elements, Colour Line and other visual features. The design worlds represent a recommendation from the MINI design team and lend the car an extremely coherent character. Additional – and almost limitless – customisation can be achieved by varying the individual components of each design world and by adding further equipment items and accessories to the mix.

All models come with innovative equipment features aimed at enhancing comfort, safety and the trademark MINI personality. For example, the optional xenon headlights can be ordered with black headlight reflectors or the Adaptive Headlights function, while an automatic dimming function is available for both the rear-view and exterior mirrors, and the optional ambient lighting uses a trio of LEDs to provide a broad spectrum of colour. The MINI Clubman is now fitted with a new retractable roller-type luggage compartment cover.

The new audio and navigation systems and the integration devices for external music players and mobile phones both offer top-class entertainment and communications capability. All the radio systems come with an MP3-compatible CD player and an AUX IN connection, while the MINI Visual Boost radio and MINI navigation system team up with a high-resolution colour display in the Centre Speedo and a Bluetooth hands-free system complete with USB audio interface. If the customer has ordered their car with the Bluetooth mobile phone preparation including USB interface, both systems can be hooked up with compatible mobile devices to allow functions such as audio streaming via Bluetooth, album cover artwork display and innovative office functions. Plus, the MINI Visual Boost radio and MINI navigation system also give owners access to MINI Connected. The application available for this globally unique form of in-car entertainment includes a web radio function, the use of Google local search and Google Send to Car services, and reception of RSS news feeds. Moreover, it also enables Facebook and Twitter posts to be displayed on the on-board monitor and allows the user to send standardised text messages."

Lite bilder (klicka på texten i blå rutan) : Facelift R56 Cooper S - a set on Flickr

Enligt infon på TotalMINI kommer faceliften att launchas samma dag som Countryman, alltså helgen 18-19 september
    Senast redigerat av Fredrik den 2010-08-03 klockan 10:24.
    MINI Cooper JCW F56 2020, British Racing Green IV/Red

F.D. MINI Cooper JCW F56 2018, Lapisluxury Blue/Red
    F.D. MINI Countryman SE 2021, British Racing Green IV/White
    F.D. MINI Cooper Clubman S R55 2012, Eclipse Grey/Black
    F.D. MINI Cooper S R56 2007, Laser Blue/White, nedlackerad
    F.D. MINI Cooper R50 2002, Chili Red/White

Ämnesinformation

Användare som tittar på det här ämnet

Det är för närvarande 1 användare som tittar på det här ämnet. (0 medlemmar och 1 gäster)

Liknande ämnen

1. Allt du vill veta om face-lift 2011
    Av Hobbe i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-08-24, 21:55
  2. Interiörbilder på face-lift R56/55 2011
    Av Hobbe i forum Allmänt
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-03-20, 17:54
  3. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-12-21, 09:20
  4. Kommer ni ihåg den här MINI:n?