handdator

Visa fullständig version : Sportbutton? vad gör den för nytta?

Freddo
2006-11-09, 05:52
Satt och kolla igenom prislistan på nya coopern och såg då att "sportbutton" fanns som tillval till både mc:n och mcs:en, va fyller den för funktion om nån vet?
Har det nånting me chassiesättningen att göra.

Marcus
2006-11-09, 07:20
Utan att ha läst på alls så gissar jag att det kan vara aktiva stötdämpare som blir hårdare, samt att antispinn inte blir lika restriktivt.

Sen har jag för mig att jag har hört nått om att det finns "overboost" på turbomotorerna som kommer...
Om man trycker inte sportknappen så kanske man får 10-20 extra i vrid. För tex en omkörning...

Båda är spekulationer, kan fråga Niclas på BMW när jag pratar med honom idag eller imorgon...

Mvh

KPKalle
2006-11-09, 07:37
..."is an optional button that gives a better throttle response and makes the steering more direct/heavier/sporty/realistic" ;)

fj0
2006-11-09, 09:00
Sweet, you better have bought it Kalle, or else! ;)

KPKalle
2006-11-09, 09:11
Sweet, you better have bought it Kalle, or else! ;)
Oh yes, it's on my order ;) It's either standard on the S or standard with the S CHILI pack. I forget which :D

Freddo
2006-11-09, 13:25
Oh yes, it's on my order ;) It's either standard on the S or standard with the S CHILI pack. I forget which :D

Nope it´s not standard on the S, not even with the chili. But it´s only 1300SEK extra..
Whats your spec Kalle?

KPKalle
2006-11-09, 17:42
Nope it´s not standard on the S, not even with the chili. But it´s only 1300SEK extra..
Whats your spec Kalle?
It's standard in the UK ;) Anyway my spec is R56 Cooper S with:

SS/SS (Sparkling Silver, body & roof - but could be white)
Chili Pack manual a/c bi-xenons 17" Crown Spoke alloys Lighting Pack
Visibilty Pack (rain sensor etc)
Sports Suspension Plus
Heated Mirrors/Washers
Leather Lounge (Carbon Black with Cream Piping)
Colour Line - Cream White
Interior Trim - English Oak
Sunroof

Freddo
2006-11-09, 21:04
Nice.. I´m not a big fan of the wooden interior tho, not even now when its real oak, but it probably would look really classy with the cream interior, very English :D
Why not the auto a/c?
unfair that the sportbutton is standard in UK :( ok it´s not expensive here but anyway..
If I´m decide to go for an R56 I´m gonna get the PW/B.. thats the only thing I´m sure of right now.. or maybe CR/B :D

KPKalle
2006-11-09, 21:33
Nice.. I´m not a big fan of the wooden interior tho, not even now when its real oak, but it probably would look really classy with the cream interior, very English :D
Why not the auto a/c?
unfair that the sportbutton is standard in UK :( ok it´s not expensive here but anyway..
If I´m decide to go for an R56 I´m gonna get the PW/B.. thats the only thing I´m sure of right now.. or maybe CR/B :D
Well the wood was chosen by my fiancé. I chose Cooper S, she chose everything else :D :p Actually I saw the wood in person at the MINI factory two weeks ago and it looks very good. Much better than for the current MINI.

Auto a/c? I'm happy to press a button ;)

PW/B is one of my favourites. There's meant to be a uni (non-metallic) blue which sounds interesting. But no announcement yet :(

Freddo
2006-11-09, 21:49
Haha.. sometimes its good to be single :D
But nice that you did get a S..

yeah in the current mini it looks very plastic, maybe because it is plastic but anyway. Good that BMW decided to go for real wood this time, same ting about the brushed alloy, nice with real aluminium.

yup PW/B looks tops. Here´s a photoshoped image but anyway..love it.
http://www.mini2.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123540&d=1161512325

ok so there´s gonna be a solid blue, interesting. Where did you get info about that?

KPKalle
2006-11-09, 21:57
ok so there´s gonna be a solid blue, interesting. Where did you get info about that?From MINI2. It's a colour that may or may not come. It was on the original lists but, if it comes, may not be until later next year. Kind of interesting - my mother had a light blue (turquoise/aqua??) classic Mini 35 years ago. Maybe something like that???

KPKalle
2006-11-10, 07:45
Oxygen Blue is the name of this uni-blue by the way ;) Rumour has it something like this:

http://www.dugal.org/photos/m3/images/DSC_2398.jpg

fj0
2006-11-10, 09:26
Laguna Seca Blue is pimp. My next car will so be an E46 M3. :drool:

Freddo
2006-11-11, 00:49
Nice, so a oxygen blue mcs with black roof would look smashing!
But yet, feels kinda booring the change from electric blue to a color that looks almost the same.

Freddo
2006-11-21, 06:13
Här är en bild på oxygen blue

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/JCWGurl/Colors.jpg

KPKalle
2006-11-21, 06:25
Här är en bild på oxygen blue

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d186/JCWGurl/Colors.jpg
Interesting. Your dealer actually had the colour on show?

Freddo
2006-11-21, 06:43
I wish..but no. Found that picture in this thread at northamericamotoring. MINI COOPER :: North American Motoring - NEW Pics of the 07 in Rome (http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84565)

But I asked Linda at BMW Gbg and she said that oxygen blue is available from mars -07